Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow!!! Its been crazy here

We have had more snow here then I have seen in 15 years. Such a pain in the ass to drive with all the people here that are freaked by snow. It is amusing at times but annoying as well.

I have been so horny lately I can't hardly stand it. Blake has been working alot and I have been oooh so lonely. I had to grab a toy the other night. I have had something new happen. It is so much fun I grab my toy every chance I get. It makes a big wet slippery mess but it is so amaxing. I use it every chance I get. Check out my newest up date and see how messy Megan can get,


Maybe next time instead of my toy I can use your hard throbbing cock as my toy!!! MMMM dam that sounds good


xoxoxoxox until you get here I think I need to go get my toy he he he

Megan

No comments: