Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SNOW !!!!! WTF

Well the weather man did not predict this. Dam woke up to a white out. Just cause I am driving to Ann Todd's to play ugg people in this neck of the woods don't have snow tires or know how to drive in the snow.

Oh well I got to Ann's safe and sound and she gave me more than a quick hug ( wink wink) Thats why I go to visit so often . Yes yes I admit it I am hornier than hell. That's why you all love me so much he he.

This weekend is going to be busy cause yes I am crazy and still have to Xmas shop ..ahhhhhh silly me I need a spanking.


OOH exciting news a member of mine is coming from California for a few day s and I am going to meet up with him. I have not seen him since Vegas. He totally spoils me and is a big sweetie.

Anywas til next time


xoxoxoxo Megan

No comments: